Education, Advocacy, and Impact
The League of Women Voters is a nonpartisan political organization encouraging informed and active participation in government. It influences public policy through education and advocacy.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND RECENT NEWS
The Voter for January-February now available.
Click on NEWSLETTER to download your copy.
LWV publishes Three Questions for the Supreme Court Nominee.
Click on ACTION to learn more.
Calendar of Events Learn More
- We sponsor meetings and events for the public and League members
A Call to Action Learn More
- How can I get involved in my community?
About the League Learn More
- What is our mission? How are we structured? What is our history?
Join the League Learn More
- Why and how can you join our grassroots organization?
Volunteers Learn More
- How do I get involved with the League?